D.T. and Wrigley relaxing by the fireplace.

D.T. and Wrigley relaxing by the fireplace.
Can't we all just get along?

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Reasons

I must begin this blog by saying that the reasons "Why I like Animals More than People...at times" are going to be numbered.  That seems like the right thing to do.  I am a teacher at heart and things must be numbered, right?  In no way, shape or form does that mean Reason 1 is more important or more meaningful than Reason # 3, #5 and so on.  Some of the blogs will be of situations that occurred in the past, but I am just now remembering because of that thing called "memory loss" when you reach...(ahem 37) or maybe I blocked it out since it was challenging to actually process the crazy encounter with that person.  For me, animals are just sometimes easier to deal with and carry with them....No Drama....which I LOVE! 
Hope you enjoy the blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment