D.T. and Wrigley relaxing by the fireplace.

D.T. and Wrigley relaxing by the fireplace.
Can't we all just get along?

Monday, May 16, 2011

Reason #10: Inner peace

I have not posted in over a month!!  I am still learning how to find the balance of it all (ie: life)!!  I truly had some writer's block and when I saw this email from my Aunt in addition to saying goodbye to our foster kitties and coming off of a 6 hour Yoga teacher training class...I just HAD to post the email!  So true and funny!

INNER PEACE

If you can start the day without caffeine,
If you can be cheerful, ignoring aches and pains,
If you can resist complaining and boring people with your troubles,
If you can eat the same food every day and be grateful for it,
If you can understand why your loved ones are busy and can't give you any time,
If you can take criticism and blame without resentment,
If you can conquer tension without medical help,
If you can relax without alcohol,
If you can sleep without the aid of drugs,
Then you are probably.....

The Family Dog!

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment