D.T. and Wrigley relaxing by the fireplace.

D.T. and Wrigley relaxing by the fireplace.
Can't we all just get along?

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Reason #18: Animals know what they want and just go for it!

No hemming and hawing.  No asking others for their opinions on a matter.  No chickening out.  I love that animals have immediate insticts.  They just go for what they want and don't hesitate one bit.  I wish I could be more like that.  I spend way too much time reseaching a product I want to buy, scrutinizing a thought or idea that I already know the answer to, and asking too many people for their advice on which I have already made my mind up about.  Why?  Not sure.  But one thing I know now is that by watching my cat the other day and seeing his natural animal insticts kick in made me want to "just go for it".
We are pet sitting our neighbors two gerbils.  I wondered what
Timone would do if he saw them.  He was immediately on the prowl!


Timone knocked over my books that I used as weights.  I did
not want those gerbils to escape!!  Timone had other ideas....

Second set of books taken care of!  He is determined!!


**I am happy to report that the gerbils are safe and locked away in a spare room. 
Timone is now peeking at them under the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment