D.T. and Wrigley relaxing by the fireplace.

D.T. and Wrigley relaxing by the fireplace.
Can't we all just get along?

Friday, March 11, 2011

Reason #4: Animals do not stalk you!

 Well, unless you are a Gazelle on a savanna in Africa or my kitten versus the fish tank.  It is only midday and I have already received enough telemarketing phone calls on my land line and cell phone to want to switch my number!  If it's not the incessant phones calls asking me to buy this, donate that, claim my free car and/or thousands of dollars, then it's my kids' friends who want ME to host a play date!  I really do want my kids to have friends and learn to socialize with others, just not every waking moment.  And the unannounced, last minute dates are the WORST!  Really, do you think I am going to drop everything to host a play date which includes snacks, refereeing and the trashing of my house, so you can have a break?!  It is the first sunny day in a long time and I will bet a million dollars (if I had it) that my doorbell will ring the minute the bus pulls away.  TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment