D.T. and Wrigley relaxing by the fireplace.

D.T. and Wrigley relaxing by the fireplace.
Can't we all just get along?

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Reason #8: Animals do not create heaps of laundry!!

Cutting down the amount of laundry. 
Even if you dress your pets up in those "cute" outfits, they still do not take up much space in the laundry heap.  I dislike doing laundry.  I don't mind the sorting and loading into the washer.  I even don't mind transferring the wet clothes into the dryer or drying rack.  But, I really dislike the folding, putting away and trying to find that matched sock that was there when you put them into the washer.  I don't even have a large family, just two adults and two children's worth of clothes.  So, here is a lovely picture of our kitten, Timone, cleaning our dog Wrigley.  Ahhh, thanks for the break, buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment