D.T. and Wrigley relaxing by the fireplace.

D.T. and Wrigley relaxing by the fireplace.
Can't we all just get along?

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Reason #5: Animals are more tolerant.

Today, I was helping out a friend and agreed to pick her child up from Pre-School.  I only had about twenty minutes between the time I had to pick her up to the time I had to be home to get our kids off the AM Kindergarten bus.  Time was of the essence!  I nicely asked the parents in line if I could "cut" to the front to get my friend's child first and knocked on the classroom door.  I was surprised by the other parents and teachers who all seemed "put-out" that I was budging in line as well as interrupting class (which was late, by the way) to get my friend's child.  Oh, well, I thought, they'll get over it.  I would gladly let someone go ahead of me if they had an emergency.  When I came home, I remembered a video I saw on You Tube that really did make me LOL.  It is a slide show of animals in ridiculous costumes and they all look miserable, but tolerant!  Even the music is perfect.  It's not Halloween, but the images are a bit eerie and scary (in a funny way).  I am pleased to say, I have never subjected my pets to this embarrassment, but I do think the scuba dog is my favorite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment